WAVE 3

HREF="http://www.tripleclicks.com/11676776/wave">

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

How to invest for future profit.

I''ve owned several businesses over the last 30 years, and I've learned what it takes to build a business that earns a profit. So, I understand that I have to invest work, time, and money now in order to get a future, larger return. It doesn't always work, but I've been successful more often than not.

That said, I think it is unrealistic to expect someone with no knowledge of marketing, advertising, and building a business to "get" the SFI opportunity quickly. A great resource for these new business owners (or experienced business owners, for that matter) is Cashflow Quadrant, by Robert Kiyosaki. It helped me.

When I read it a couple of years ago, I started understanding the huge differences between the left side of Kiyosaki's quadrant (employee and self-employed) and the right side of the quadrant (business owner and investor).
Employees and self-employed people trade time for money on a more or less static ratio that only changes if they get a raise, charge more per hour or per project, or find a way to reduce expenses. If you work, you earn a certain amount, generally several dollars per hour.

On the other hand, business owners and investors learn how to concentrate their efforts and money up front, receiving a larger return in the future as their investments are leveraged and compounded.

For example, as the owner of a marketing business run almost entirely online, I'm earning money for things I did last week, last month, and even several years ago, because I invested the time, effort, and money over time in the past. As a result, today I have several income streams that provide 100% of my income, letting me work from a cabin in the mountains about 100 miles from the nearest traffic jam. I really do earn while I sleep!

The patience required to keep building and looking for potential comes from my experience of building and owning past businesses and watching, over time, as my income from my marketing business continues to grow. Without that experience and an ever-changing mindset, I would have bailed out a long time ago because I didn't see the big picture and couldn't understand the potential.

As SFI sponsors, our challenge is to find a way to pass along some of this knowledge and experience to our affiliates who have a dream of building a home business but lack the knowledge and skills to make it happen—joining SFI and promoting TripleClicks comes darn close.

You also have to have faith and hope that your efforts will be rewarded. I decided that my marketing business won't fail. It has to succeed because that is the only outcome I will accept. That gives me the fortitude to weather problems and find ways around obstacles that would have otherwise defeated me several times over the last few years. In fact, I now earn more in one month than I did in my first two years, and it continues to grow. There are occasional downturns and some really horrible months now and then, but overall, the trend is upward.

Most importantly: act on your dream, and pass your enthusiasm on to others as saidby  John Dilbeck a successful SFI Affiliates shares his experience why he joined SFI business. 


CLICK http://sfi4mg/11676776/FREE
CLICK for sports http:sportsarenatalk.blogspot.in
also http:weindianscandoso.blogspot.in
http:manageself.blogspot.in 


give your comments 

No comments: